Group Study Room Reservations for Finals
Online reservations for Wisser’s group study rooms for FINALS require a minimum of 3 persons for 2 hours at a time from May 8 through May 19.
Groups can sign up for a maximum of 2 reservations per day (separated by 2 hours) and a maximum of 4 reservations per week.
Students may not leave unbooked blocks of 30 minutes between bookings in order to undermine the 2-hour booking limit. Those who attempt to circumvent reservation time limits in this manner will be blocked from the system and lose their booking privileges for the duration of the fall semester.
Beginning May 8:
- When booking, students must provide the first and last names of at least 3 study group members.
- One student in the group will receive a confirmation email, please forward this to the other group members. Please bring this email with you when checking in.
- When checking in, all 3 students must show a valid NYIT ID. If there is alternate student(s), then the reservation is at the discretion of the librarian.
- A room reservation is held for 15 minutes.
- When not in use, persons may make use of the study rooms on a first-come first-serve basis until such time that the next scheduled group arrives.
- Should there be an issue with a room; the students with a reservation and IDs will take possession of the room.