In this workshop, you will learn how to avoid plagiarism by:
- Quoting a source correctly, using MLA or APA styles.
- Using parenthetical (in-text) citations in your research paper.
- Creating a list of References or Works Cited at the end of your research paper.
- Understanding the importance of summarizing and paraphrasing to strengthen your writing.
- Reviewing the online resources in your library to make you a better writer.
Bring your lunch and let's talk citations!
- Monday, May 7, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- EGGC, Room 307
- Manhattan, NY
Registration has closed.