More ways to use Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR).
- We use mapping and data visualization in order to develop research questions and solve design problems.
- We look at climate, culture, and demographics data and better understand architectural site characteristics.
- Virtual Reality provides a new way to explore and present these findings.
- In this final workshop, students will have the opportunity to explore tools such as Pair, GoogleVR, and Mind Map AR.
- After a demonstration, there will be an opportunity to complete a mock assignment.
- Virtual Reality equipment is available to borrow from NYIT Libraries.
- Access this guide for resources available for the workshop and to borrow at any time.
Related LibGuide: Architecture & Design by Vanessa Viola
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Education Hall, Art & Architecture Library
- Old Westbury, NY